Learn more about our properties and schedule showings with our team.
4M Property Management has pledged to the letter and spirit of the U.S. Policy for the Achievement of Equal Housing Opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support a program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or National Origin.
- Gross income must not be less than 3x the rent
- Credit FICO score must not be less than 520
- No Felony Conviction within 7 years that are violent in nature against persons or property
- No Eviction record, outstanding landlord debt, or negative references
What you will need when applying:
- Ensure the application form is complete. **Each person 18 yrs or older within household is required to complete an individual application. All applications that include more than 1 adult are considered "joint applications"
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of $50.00 per person for anyone 18 yrs or older in household
- Government issued ID provided (at least one, ie. drivers license, passport, military ID)
- 3-year residence history + landlord info provided on application
- 1 month most recent pay stubs + employers info provided
- If self employed 2 yrs tax returns (first 2 pages) and 3 months bank statements
- If there are pets a picture and most recent vet records are required
Applications fees are NON-REFUNDABLE for any reason and take an average of 1-3 business days to process. Applicants will be advised of an approval, not able to approve at this time, or an approval with conditions of an additional deposit.